Saturday, October 8, 2011

A little Soccer

Recently at work I had a conversation about Soccer being one of the most boring sports to watch. Previously I had thought the same about Soccer, but after having the opportunity to attend a World Cup preliminary game Uruguay vs. Argentina, and now that I watch Golf on TV, I have had a change in my way of thinking. Sure it is still not the most exciting sporting event, but when they score it makes it all worth the wait. Fans celebrate each goal like it might be the last, of course there is a good chance it might be, and since they have not really had anything to celebrate prior to the goal, they are just waiting for anything to cheer about.
I recently posted a funny soccer video with an amazing goal, if you have not seen it just scroll down further. Anyways this time I am posting an amazing soccer goal that I came across recently.



I also recently watched ESPN 30 for 30 special on the Columbia Soccer team, titled "The Two Escobars". So to counter the amazing goal seen in the first video, here is an amazing play by a goalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment