Friday, October 7, 2011

Josh Shows Off is Mad Dog skills

This Friday was Faffle Friday at our house, and to say the least it was sweet. Now many of you might be wondering what is Faffle Friday? Good question.

Anyways during Faffle Kaytlyn started talking about a recent video that she had seen about a sleep running dog. After viewing the video, multiple times, we thought it would be funny to have Josh reenact the video for us. So I know it is not sport related, but the first video is the original, and the second video is Josh's reenactment (I know the two may be hard to distinguish).




2 comments:

  1. The best part was that he never remembered that I promised him a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like the fact that you promised him a treat if he would act like a dog! Such a funny kid! Great Video Jake! I made it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete