Monday, June 6, 2011

Tricky Tricky

I realize that we have been slightly M.I.A for the last couple of weeks. I hope this post helps make up for it. I especially had Kaytlyn in mind when I created this post. I plan to have very little reading and hopefully entertaining videos!

The last few weeks have produced some pretty clever trick plays in various sports. I realize that there have been tons of trick plays worthy to be included in this post. I'll tell you straight up that Boise State will not have a presence in this post. I've included 2 recent trick plays and a classic.

This first one is awesome because it tricks everyone including the camera man! They obviously score on the play but it wasn't the game winner.


I think this second one is better than the first because a couple players had to completely sacrifice their dignity for the cause! Well played.


This "oldie but goodie" play has become legendary. This wins my vote for the best because One player completely sacrificed is dignity for the win! and it worked!


Big SHOUT-OUT to misdirection! Leave a comment and tell me which play is your favorite!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment