Monday, May 2, 2011

In light of recent events...

I just thought I would take a moment to give a heart felt shout out to the men and women of the military and special forces. There are so many who have sacrificed so much to keep the USA safe and free. Big shout out to those that serve and those that have served!

Special shout out to the elite group that carried out the order to go into Pakistan, into an enemy compound, and take down the most wanted man in the world. In my mind I imagine that this team consisted of the following: Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, and Mr. T. And I'm sure that the helicopters were piloted by Goose and Maverick. Well done boys.

All in all, is it any wonder that in a year where there were so many spectacular moments......Osama, you just got Jimmered!

No comments:

Post a Comment